Happy Birthday

december 08, 2013


Coat: Stradivarius, Pants: Tally Weijl, Top: Reserved, Bag: Geroge Gina & Lucy


Well, the 8th of december was always special for me, because two people, who are really important to me, has birthday today, one of them is my sister and the other one is my best friend. In case I only can spend the day with one of them, I'm dedicating this post to the other one, with who I can only celebrate later. Happy Birthday D, once again, here too! Have a wonderful day today and prepare for the party! Love and kisses 💚

A december 8.-a mindig is különleges volt számomra, mert ezen a napon két számomra nagyon fontos embernek van szülinapja, az egyik a nővérem, a másik pedig a legjobb barátnőm. Mivel a napot csak az egyikőjükkel tudom tölteni, ezt a bejegyzést a másiknak küldöm, akivel majd csak később tudok ünnepelni. Nagyon Boldog Szülinapot Dorka, még egyszer, innen is!!! Legyen nagyon szép napod és készülj a bulira! Puszik 💖

You Might Also Like

2 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest