New in

február 17, 2014

Sneakers: Adidas, Boyfriend jeans: New Yorker, Rings: H&M

These are my latest purchases. A ripped boyfriend jeans is on the top of my wishlist for a long time now, but couldn't find the perfect one yet and found it accidentally when I was searching for a cozy knitted sweater, which I haven't bought. The sneakers were a love at first sight, although I went to buy some boots. Soon you're gonna see an outfit post with them.

A legutóbbi szerzeményeim. Egy szaggatott boyfriend nadrág már régóta a kívánságlistám élén van, de eddig még nem találtam meg az igazit és most is csak véletlenül, amikor éppen egy kötött pulcsit kerestem, amit persze nem vettem. A cipőbe első látásra beleszerettem, annak ellenére, hogy csizmát akartam venni. Hamarosan láthattok majd velük outfit bejegyzést.

You Might Also Like

2 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest