Spring Pastel

március 20, 2014

Blazer: King Street Fashionista, Skirt: Onyx, Top: Esprit, Boots: Bata, Jewelry: Swarovski

Successfully the spring has arrived not only in the calendar, but also in the weather. Okay, it's still not that warm, so I had to wear boots to the miniskirt, but atleast I could leave the warm coat behind. This spring every kind of pastel color will be in fashion and I thought I'm gonna mix my two favorites. The blazer is my design and because of the patter and colors the skirt is a great match to it. Have a sunny day!

Szerencsére nem csak a naptár szerint köszöntött be a tavasz, de az időjárás is hozzá igazodott. Persze azért még akkora nagy meleg nincs és a miniszoknyához kell még a hosszú csizma, de legalább a meleg kabátot elhagyhattam. Idén tavasszal nagy trend a pasztell minden árnyalata, így én gondoltam a két kedvencemet kombinálom egymással. A blézer saját tervezésű, a minta és a színvilág miatt pedig a szoknya jól passzol hozzá. Legyen szép napotok!








You Might Also Like

8 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest