Rather be

szeptember 18, 2014

Dress: Tezenis, Clutch: Guess, Sandals: Aldo, Necklace: Hallhuber

I love to travel and I've been to many places, but Tenerife was definitely one of the most beautiful destination. Maybe the reason, why it is so special for me, is that I haven't been to such a deserted yet also jungled place, filled with tropical flowers and palm trees. And I haven't mentioned the ocean yet, that shines in so many colors from turquoise to the deep blue through different shades of green, and everywhere you look you couldn't see anything but the water. I decided to dress up not simply for an occasion, rather to a place, percisely I chose a turqoise maxidress that suits to the shades of the water. A top-part is from black cotton and cutted in both sides, the skirt-part is sheer mull. To accessorize the set I wore a floral necklace, flat sandals and my latest purchase, a white-yellow clutch with chain straps. The set is fresh, youthful and still very elegant.

Szeretek utazni és már sokfelé jártam, de Tenerife mindenképpen az egyik legszebb helyszín volt. Talán azért is olyan különleges számomra, mert még nem jártam ennyire sivatagos helyen, ami mellette  egyben "dzsungeles" is, tele trópusi virágokkal, pálmákkal és ezernyi egzotikus növénnyel. És akkor még meg sem említettem az óceánt, ami megannyi árnyalatban pompázik a türkizkéktől a zöldön át a mély kékig, amerre pedig nézel semmi mást nem látsz a vízen kívül. Úgy döntöttem, hogy most nem egyszerűen az alkalomhoz illően öltözöm fel, hanem inkább a helyhez, pontosabban az óceán színéhez passzoló türkizkék muszlin maxiruhát választottam. A felsőrésze két oldalt kivágott és fekete pamut. Kiegészítésként egy kövekből kirakott virágos nyakláncot, köves lapostalpú szandált és a legújabb szerzeményemet, egy fehér-sárga kistáskát választottam. A szett fiatalos, élettelteli, mégis elegáns.
"We have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me
There is no place I'd rather be"


You Might Also Like

13 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest